NELP is frequently quoted in the media as an expert resource on a wide range of workplace issues. NELP experts are available to provide insights, analysis and data to the press. In addition, NELP disseminates new research and updates on policy developments. To be added to NELP's press list, please email daniel[at]berlinrosen.com.
For press inquiries only, please contact NELP Communications Director Norman Eng at 212-285-3025 x317 or neng[at]nelp.org, or contact Daniel Massey of BerlinRosen Communications at 646-200-5323 or daniel[at]berlinrosen.com. (Questions from workers should go to nelp[at]nelp.org or 212-285-3025 x301.)
- Unemployment Insurance or Criminal Records: Maurice Emsellem, emsellem[at]nelp.org, 510-663-5700.
- Immigrants and Work: Rebecca Smith, rsmith[at]nelp.org, 206-324-4000.
- Wage Standards and Subcontracted Work: Cathy Ruckelshaus, cruckelshaus[at]nelp.org, 212-285-3025 x307.
- Minimum and Living Wages: Paul Sonn, psonn[at]nelp.org, 212-285-3025 x351.
- Low Wage and Unregulated Work: Paul Sonn, psonn[at]nelp.org, 212-285-3025 x351; or Cathy Ruckelshaus, cruckelshaus[at]nelp.org, 212-285-3025 x307.
- Job Creation and Economic Recovery: Anastasia Christman, 509-876-4616, achristman[at]nelp.org.